Do you struggle to find time to ‘market’ yourself orwonder whether you are doing the right things?
Do you want to ensure you get the best ROI on all your professional services marketing or legal marketing initiatives?
We know how hard it is to sustain building your personal profile and looking for new business when you’re busy delivering the best possible client service to your existing customers. But it can be done with the right focus and help.
That’s where we come in.
Some of the results we’ve helped our professional services marketing and legal marketing clients to achieve include:
- A 150% increase in monthly revenue from $30k to $75k over a period of 9 months.
- A 40% increase in new business won over a 12 month period.
- An additional $250,000 in revenue from two existing clients within two months, as a result of focusing efforts on areas important to the clients.
- A 30% increase in referrals from a client’s existing network.
- Improved client retention. We have helped our clients save over NZ$3 million of business, in the last three years, through our client satisfaction process.
- Helping two under-performing partners turn around their practice groups and, in one case, go from achieving 35% of budget to 105% of budget in twelve months, largely by building their personal profile
- Improved client service, satisfaction and share of wallet.
Our clients tell us that we:
- identify the two or three key things that will make the biggest difference to their business
- break plans down into manageable chunks
- stick around to keep them focused and to ensure they get the results they’re looking for, and
- provide them with professional services marketing or legal marketing advice they can use.
By using Kaleidoscope as your professional services marketing or legal marketing specialists you will:
- Build your personal profile and position yourself as an expert in your chosen field
- Know that your clients are happy with your client service.
- Generate new business from existing clients, referrers and the right types of new clients.
- Find the slow patches are fewer and shorter in duration.
- Get the results and the ROI you’re looking for.